Select style & size:Select options
Designed for hiking, traveling, and anything else you can think of, the Marmot Kodachrome Pants are comfortable, breathable, and stylish. The fabric stretches to maintain your freedom of motion, yet provides protection against abrasions and light precipitation. CoolExchange technology pulls heat away from your skin to keep you cool, while UPF 50 sun protection defends your skin against harmful UV rays. Details like a gusseted inseam and a DriClime interior waistband make it comfortable to move in any direction, yet the regular fit creates a casual style that fits in almost anywhere.
- Technical hiking pants with casual style
- Stretchy fabric offers flexibility and abrasion-resistance
- DWR-treatment deflects light precipitation
- Regular fit keeps your style on point when headed to town
- CoolExchange tech pulls heat from skin and lowers body temp
- UPF 50 sun-protection adds defense against UV rays
- Inseam gusset increases range of motion
- DriClime interior waistband ensures soft, dry comfort
- Item #MAR01QG
What do you think about this product?
February 19, 2019
Bought a gift
Bought these pants for my mother and she loves them when she goes hiking. feels great she is in love.
November 28, 2018
The product is true to the description listed above. Incredibly comfortable for hiking, working out, and working in.
August 27, 2018
Good pair of pants, unless you are short
I tried these on and the fit was decent, but ended up having to return them because the regular length pant left too much going under my heels that would eventually wear a big hole in them. Bought at full price, and didn't feel like paying the extra for a custom alteration. The desert khaki was also a bit darker than expected, this is definitely not a light tan/khaki pant. Still though, if they had short sizes, I would have probably kept them.