Rain or shine.
Rain showers are frequent when you're hiking in the high country, and those narrow windows when the sun pops through the clouds make for some spectacular summit views. On days like this, you'll be glad you packed your Marmot Women's Knife Edge Jacket. Made with Gore-Tex Paclite, the jacket provides solid protection from rain and wind while remaining breathable as you work your way to the summit. The lightweight, packable design consumes minimal pack space once when the weather eventually clears as you start the long walk back to the trailhead.
- Packable rain shell keeps you hiking through inclement weather
- Gore-Tex Paclite provides lightweight waterproof protection
- Underarm vents allow excess body heat to escape while hiking
- Adjustable hood keeps wind and rain off face and head
- Athletic fit with Angel-Wing Movement allows arms to move freely
- Item #MAR01D0
- Q & A
What is the weight of this jacket
So, I am seeing the weight of this jacket is 10.7 oz! Its obviously a bit heavier the larger you go on the jacket, but that 10.7 oz is the average. If you have any other questions, let me know! Contact details above.