Knife Edge Jacket
Whether you're hiking up a new trail or just braving the rain on a walk to your favorite coffee shop, the Marmot Knife Edge Jacket accompanies you with waterproof, breathable protection. Use it as your exterior layer for your kit or just throw it over a tee and explore through rain, sleet, or snow. The Gore-Tex Paclite construction with fully taped seams protects you against external moisture while also allow internal moisture to easily escape. Additionally, the attached hood with a peripheral cord adjustment helps you to seal out diligent moisture while the underarm zips let you dump excess heat when the trail you're hiking up starts to get steep. Finally, innovative Angel-Wing Movement helps you move freely on the trail while the higher sitting pockets allow you to comfortably access them even when you're wearing your pack.
- Packable, mountain-ready jacket for outings in inclement weather
- Gore-Tex Paclite sheds moisture and easily stows in your pack
- Underarm zippered vents dump excess heat on strenuous ascents
- Adjustable hem, hood, and asymmetric cuffs seal out the elements
- Pockets are placed higher to be accessible while wearing a pack
- Athletic fit with Angel-Wing Movement allows arms to move freely
- Item #MAR01P8
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 210lbs
Love this jacket. The material is super nice. I wore it in a couple downpours while hiking and even on a run and my layers underneath stayed totally dry. It's packable, but not as much as some other non-goretex options. It has tons of smart features. My favorite one is the pockets that sit higher up on the body to allow for access while wearing a backpack hip belt, and a partial mesh lining to allow them to double as additional ventilation.