The right foundation.
Start your winter layering off right with the Marmot Men's Kestrel 1/2-Zip Top. Made with flatlocked seams and a tag-free neckline, this baselayer offers next-to-skin comfort. A polyester and elastane blend fabric provides moisture-wicking comfort and warmth combined with all the freedom of movement you need for alpine skiing, ice climbing, hiking, and other cold-weather outdoor activities.
- A long-sleev baselayer for cold weather outdoor activities
- Performance fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Half-zip design for easy temperature control
- Flat-locked seams and tag-free neckline for added comfort
- Athletic fit sits next to body for easy layering
- Item #MAR00YF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I love this top! The fabric is smooth and soft against the skin, which I really like. Arms and tails are plenty long, and the fit is close but not tight. The collar stays high and snug, to keep the breezes from blowing down your back. And the price...half of what other, less-well-made brands cost!