sale $34.96 $49.9530% Off
How Much For That Snapper?
Trying to read the signs at the Malaysian fish market is unlikely to get you anywhere, so there are bound to be a lot of hand signals flying around. All this gesticulating might make you sweaty, but the ventilated and breathable Marmot Women’s Julia Shirt is carefully designed to make sure you stay cool under pressure and come home with the perfect cut for your fish curry.
- A light and stretchy shirt perfect for your worldly travels
- UPF 30 sun protection saves skin from the equatorial sun
- Drirelease technology ensures you stay dry when you hit the trail
- The Fresh Guard finish keeps the Julie smelling sweet after long wear
- Flat lock stitching sits smoothly against your skin and won’t rub under pack straps
- Strategic mesh panels keep air flowing against your skin
- Item #MAR012V
drirelease Tencel (84% polyester, 12% Tencel Lyocell, 4% elastane)
Fresh Guard finish
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Already has a snag, so I downgraded a star from 5. Great shirt for being outdoors: super stretchy, moisture-wicking, long length works well when wearing a pack, no bunching.