Stay cool and covered.
Choosing between getting burned and staying cool is always the big decision of the trail, or at least it used to be before the Marmot Julia Long-Sleeve Women's Shirt. Made of a cool, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying blend of synthetic fibers and sporting mesh panels behind the neck and under the arms, the Julia helps you stay cool when the day heats up, and also boasts UPF 30+ sun protection to keep your skin in good shape. Maybe best of all, it's finished with an antimicrobial treatment so you can stop off for a bite after a hard day on the trail without worrying about odor.
- High-performing shirt for cool comfort and big style
- Blended fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and cools you down
- Regular fit provides ease of movement
- Rating of UPF 30+ protects you from harsh UV rays
- Anti-microbial treatment fights off the funk
- Item #MAR00X0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This shirt is awesome. I bought it for climbs where I want long sleeves. I usually get really hot climbing in long sleeves, but the vents under the arms and on the back of this shirt solve that problem. Rad stretchy material that doesn't hold a ton of smell.