JM Pro Pant
Whether you're headed for the resort or the backcountry, the versatile JM Pro Pant keeps you dry and comfortable. Its 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane and fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through and wetting your layers, while remaining lightweight and breathable. As you're tackling strenuous boot packs or laying the skin track, articulated knees keep you mobile and side vents dump excess heat to keep you comfortable.
- Versatile ski and snowboard pant for the resort or the backcountry
- Gore-Tex membrane and fully sealed seams keep your layers dry
- Articulated knees give mobility for hiking, skiing, or snowboarding
- Water resistant side vents help regulate temperature on boot packs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out on deep days
- Lower leg hem zippers accommodate your varying boot volumes
- Cordura scuff guards protect against ski edge and crampon abrasion
- Adjustable waist allows you to create a personalized, secure fit
- Item #MAR01UM
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh
- side zips
- adjustable, snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.8oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2020
Are the back of the pant zippers on the vibrant green pants as bad of a color match as what shows on the photos? The front upper leg zipper look like a perfect color match in the photos.