Select a Size
Select a Color
JM Pro Jacket
The versatile JM Pro Jacket from Marmot is designed to keep you dry and comfortable in the resort and in the backcountry. Its 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane and fully seam sealed construction prevents moisture from seeping in and wetting your layers while the helmet-compatible hood and zip-off powder skirt add extra protection on storm days and in deep snow. When you're at the resort, the zippered pass pocket makes it easy for you to get on the lifts. In the backcountry, the 2-way front zipper allows you to comfortably wear your harness and access the belay loops when you're tackling a steep ascent.
- Versatile ski shell for days in the backcountry and at the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane and fully seam sealed construction keeps you dry
- 2-way center-front zipper enables comfortable wear with a harness
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat when skinning to the summit
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection from the elements
- Zip-off powder skirt provides optional protection in deep snow
- Zippered pass pocket makes it easy to get on lifts at the resort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs create a seal over or under gloves
- Item #MAR01UL
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex 3L, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.1oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2020
Nice but not for me
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 165 lbs
I had a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction a few years ago and ever since my chest gets very cold and achy with even the slightest chill. I have another very basic Marmot black shell I use for spring resort skiing with a light midlayer when the chance of a chill isn't as likely. I wanted a jacket I could comfortably add mid layers with more pockets (specifically in the chest area to store hand warmers), powder skirt and helmet compatible hood. This has it all and fits over my hips and shoulders and I can wear both my mid layers and a down jacket underneath for the very cold days. Only downside is I can't see wearing this on it's own. It's too loose and baggy alone and I'd definitely feel the breeze without a midlayer. I worry about going down in a size because I don't see myself being able to layer if I get a M. I ordered the Marmot Lightray Insulated jacket at the same time and kept that instead.