When it comes to skiing anywhere in the Northeast, the Marmot Women's Jasper Down Jacket knows a thing or two about maintaining warmth and well-rounded protection. Designed to combat some of the coldest (yet still ski-able) temperatures Mother Nature has to offer, the Jasper features a waterproof, breathable MemBrain exterior that protects you from precipitation and wind alike. A Dermizax construction is stretchy to maintain unimpeded mobility, which definitely comes in handy when you're doing jumping jacks at the summit in an attempt to get some blood pumping after sitting on the chair lift for a shade too long.
Additionally, the Jasper features 700-fill down insulation for paramount warmth and temperature regulation, while the PrimaLoft Gold Active synthetic insulation furthers your furnace-like fervor—even when wet. The hand and sleeve pockets are equipped with water-resistant zippers for added protection, and the myriad of internal pockets ensure your necessities stay close and secure. Not to mention, the powder skirt prevents errant snow from flushing your baselayers, and the hood is entirely removable for custom protection and style.
- A warm, weatherproof jacket for cold weather skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects from precipitation
- Down insulation provides furnace-like fervor
- Synthetic insulation doubles down on extra warmth
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Powder skirt protects baselayers from flushed snow
- Hood is removable for custom protection and style
- Item #MAR00W2