Ithaca Hooded Vest
The Marmot Ithaca Hooded Vest layers comfortably over your long-sleeve tops to help combat the chill of the shoulder seasons when you're out on the town. Stuffed with recycled down for warmth and treated with DWR, you'll stay comfortable and dry through chilly temperatures and light showers alike. If the temperatures dip even lower, the zippered pockets warm your hands while the fixed hood helps contain your body heat as you commute or explore a new mountain town.
- Insulated vest for layering up against the urban chill
- DWR treatment to the face fabric sheds light snow and rain
- Recycled down insulation provides lofty warmth on cold days
- Fixed hood can be worn for added warmth in low temperatures
- Zippered hand pockets warm cold fingers and secure essentials
- Regular fit layers comfortably over your long-sleeve tops
- Item #MAR01VP
- 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- 700-fill recycled down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 17, 2020
Runs a bit small
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 170 lbs
If you're debating whether you should order up or down, I would order up. It runs a bit small and I was looking for a roomier fit.
November 8, 2020
Can I get this vest in black, size 2X-3X?