Before you head out for your first camping trip of the season, don't forget to stash the Marmot Indio 1/2 Zip in your pack. Mixed weather predictions for the next couple of days mean you're not quite sure what you'll find at the campsite, but you're not going to let a lingering chill in the air stop you from sleeping outside. If clouds roll in on your hike or the air takes on a wintry feel during an afternoon bouldering session, pull on the Indio and let it's soft, breathable Polartec PowerGrid fabric warm you up without making you overheat as you work hard. After a day well-spent, wear the Indio and a baselayer as you build the first campfire of "summer" and pass around plenty of hot food and cold beverages.
- Be prepared on early season adventures with this fleece
- Lightweight, highly breathable Polartec PowerGrid insulates
- Regular fit works well over or under other layers
- UPF 50 helps top protect your skin in sunny, cool weather
- Zippered chest pocket keeps your phone close-by for pictures
- Item #MAR010D
- Q & A
Gave as a gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this to my boyfriend as a gift. He considers himself an expert on hoodies and loves this one. It's lightweight and has a wide enough hood to keep the elements out or to let him sleep on long airplane flights without being disturbed. It also has thumb holes on the sleeves, which is an added bonus.
No zipper on my order :(
I received my half zip Marmot garment with no zipper. As I donât enjoy wearing this type of garment with the zipper all the way down (if it had a functioning zipper), I will never actually wear this. Sad, because I was excited for this garment.