Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Hyperlight Down Jacket
From camping trips in the mountains to chilly days in the city, this jacket will help keep you warm and stylish. Its clean everyday look fits in almost anywhere, and its hybrid insulation ensures toasty, lightweight warmth. The ultra-cozy hand pockets with Polartec Alpha Direct insulation are just an added bonus.
- Stylish and lightweight jacket for any adventure in cold weather
- 800-fill down insulation ensures toasty warmth without the weight
- Synthetic insulation offers water-resistance in key areas
- Cozy lined pockets provide instant warmth for cold hands
- Snap-up front and collar make it easy to vent how you want
- Item #MAR01PM
- recycled polyester ripstop
- 800-fill down, 80g Thermal R (polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand (lined with Polartec Alpha Direct insulation), [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, climbing, camping, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 22, 2020
Warm, Not Durable
First off, only get this if you want a casual jacket that is very thermally efficient. You get used to the buttons instead of the zipper and I find that it allows for more customizable ventilation, though it is slightly more annoying than a zipper to do up every time. Where this jacket fails is that it is advertised as a do it all jacket. Under recommended use there is casual, hiking, climbing, camping, skiing, snowboarding. I go climbing and hiking a lot and so a couple weeks ago I took this jacket out to go for a hike for the first time (I wore it casually for about a month before this and didn't really need it for hiking) and before I got out of the woods I noticed that I had a tear in the elbow. I wasn't doing anything strenuous and I can't imagine based on that experience that this jacket could stand up to something more abrasive like climbing. This is not the type of durability I'd expect from a jacket that costs this much and from such a reputable brand. So stay away from this jacket if you are planning on doing any type of hiking where the trail is not essentially a road through the woods or any other type of activity where it might possibly come in contact with anything even slightly sharp or abrasive.