Select a size:
Why We Like The Hype Down Hooded Jacket
We keep warm while we hike, ski, climb, and camp in the versatile Marmot Hype Down Hooded Jacket. Its lofty down insulation traps body heat for warmth when the temperatures are low and also compresses down to a convenient, compact size so we can easily carry the jacket along on our backpacking trips. The face fabric of the jacket is windproof and water-resistant to keep us protected in light storms. If the weather should take a turn for the worst, the slim cut allows us to easily layer the Hype Down under our favorite shell.
- Versatile hooded puffy to keep you warm in cooler temperatures
- Pertex Quantum resists moisture and blocks wind to retain warmth
- 800-fill down insulation is packable and warm to fend off the chill
- Attached hood can be worn in extra cold conditions for added warmth
- Elastic binding at the hood and cuffs help to trap your body heat
- Adjustable drawcord hem snugs the jacket close to keep you warm
- Zippered hand pockets securely store your on-trail necessities
- Slim fit layers comfortably under your shell in inclement weather
- Item #MAR01V3
- Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- 800-fill down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- ski, snowboard, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.