More than meets the eye.
Don't let it's charming good looks deceive you—the Marmot Hobson Flannel Shirt is a little bit different than your standard flannel. Made with a lightweight blend of cotton and polyester twill, this shirt falls into the slightly-technical category thanks to its quick-drying and moisture-wicking performance, meaning you're able to justify wearing it to the climbing crag and to work.
- A flannel that touts casual and on-trail performance
- Cotton-blend fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- UPF 50 protects you from harsh UV rays
- Regular fit offers wide range of motion and reliable style
- Item #MAR00XV
- Q & A
Originally bought it for myself
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
I originally bought this flannel for myself, I am 5'5 at 130 pounds. Although the fit around the shoulders was great, it was very long, hanging far below my waist. The fabric was not the least bit disappointing, very durable and sleek. I decided to give the flannel to my dad, he loves it and it has been a great addition for winter street wear and climbing. It does not fit super boxy or baggy, just a little bit longer than most mens small.