Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Sale Current price: $82.47 - Original price: $174.95
Select a color:Botanical Garden
Select a size:
The Marmot Highlander Vest was designed to accompany you in all of your outdoor adventuring, whether you're heading into the office or skiing your favorite lines with your friends at the resort. A weather-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric sheds light wind and rain, while the 700-fill down insulation compacts in your backpack and provides furnace-like warmth. An added Down Defender treatment helps prevent the down fill from soaking and losing it's heat retention properties, and an elongated neckline keeps your neck and lower face from freezing on chilly days.
- Stay warm from skiing to heading around town in this insulated vest
- Pertex Quantum fabric is durable and weather resistant
- 700-fill down insulation is lightweight and keeps you toasty
- Down Defender resists water and helps prevent down soak
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials along the way
- Regular fit allows for layering
- Item #MAR01V9
3 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.