- Stay warm from skiing to heading around town in this insulated vest
- Pertex Quantum fabric is durable and weather resistant
- 700-fill down insulation is lightweight and keeps you toasty
- Down Defender resists water and helps prevent down soak
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials along the way
- Regular fit allows for layering
- Item #MAR01V9
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyester)
- 700-fill with Down Defender
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2019
Not for curvy girls
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 155 lbs
I've been looking for a great down vest for a while and have been struggling to find a high-quality vest that doesn't look dumpy on--this unfortunately wasn't it. The large was snug over my hips, loose across my chest, and way too big (5" to spare) at the waist. I'm 5'7" and 155 lbs with wide hips and shoulders and a narrower waist. I think that's pretty average, but somehow it is challenging to find clothes for larger fit women. If I wanted to look entirely shapeless I could have ordered a men's vest.