Select a size:
Why We Like The Highlander Hooded Down Jacket
When cold winds move in on the town or the trailhead, we slip into the Marmot Highlander Hooded Down Jacket for furnace-like warmth while we face the winter cold. The weather-resistant, durable Pertex Quantum fabric defends you from unexpected light weather, and the toasty 700-fill down insulation is coated in Down Defender to resist moisture and help prevent your own insulation from getting soaked. The attached hood has an elastic band and protects your face, and zippered hand pockets carry any essentials you want to carry along.
- Resist cold winds and stay warm in this hooded insulated jacket
- Pertex Quantum fabric is durable and weather resistant
- 700-fill down insulation is lightweight and keeps you toasty
- Down Defender resists water and helps prevent down soak
- Fixed hood with elastic cuff protects your face from the cold
- Zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials along the way
- Regular fit layers nicely under a ski shell
- Item #MAR01V6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.