Highlander Down Jacket
The Marmot Highlander Down Jacket will keep your little adventurer prepared for winter weather and let them embrace cold, gusty days with glee. Lightweight and durable, and an added DWR coating, the Highlander resists water to protect from light rains. But just in case, Down Defender prevents the lofty insulation from getting soaked and losing its heat retention properties.
- Keep your adventurer warm and cozy with this insulated jacket
- Polyester ripstop fabric is lightweight and durable
- 700-fill down insulation is packable and provides superior warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep their digits toasty
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out cold winds
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath on extra cold days
- Item #MARZ9G6
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled polyester), DWR finish
- 700-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 1, 2020
Marmot Highlander Down Jacket - Girls'
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 75 lbs
My daughter has yet to use it so cannot add information about its warmth. However, for sizing info: daughter is about to turn 12, tall and very skinny. I first purchased the Large but the arm length was slightly too short when she raised her arms. Decided to exchange for and Extra-large, which fits much better and is not bulky at all, style is fitted. She will have room to wear a thick fleece underneath, if needed. The claret color is really nice, too!