3 Days Only!
Select a size:
If you frequently embark on multi-day treks through the backcountry, you know that rugged terrain and unpredictable weather is par for the course. The Marmot Men's Highland Softshell Pant features a DWR finish for quick-drying performance in wet weather and has burly twill stretch panels on the knees and butt that increase durability and allow you to move freely over technical trail sections.
- A softshell pant that is at home in the backcountry or alpine
- Abrasion resistant nylon stands up to bushwhacking and rocky treks
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow when caught in a storm
- Relaxed fit is comfortable to wear during long approaches
- Item #MAR01O0
- [face fabric] 95% nylon 5% elastane, DWR coating, [panels] 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% elastane
- not sealed
- 2 hand, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered back
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.