Select a size:
Why We Like The Helium Sleeping Bag
Lighter than an imaginary cloud (and far warmer), Marmot's Helium 15-Degree Down Sleeping Bag is the perfect bag for long, chilly trips when added ounces can mean serious slowdowns. The Helium is part of Marmot's Ultralight series, which isn't quite as airy as the barely-there Ion, but it's a lot more affordable and still a killer three-season bag for backpacking, camping, and alpine missions. Pertex Microlight and nylon ripstop fabrics keep the superlight 800-fill goose down from escaping, and Marmot's Smooth-Curved baffle construction prevents the insulation from shifting around, so we're not fighting cold spots as we drift off to sleep. The Helium also sports an anatomically designed footbox and drawcord hood to keep our extremities toasty, and it uses a dual-zipper construction to let us fold down the top of the bag to sit up and increase ventilation when the night is a little warmer than expected.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for backpacking
- 15-degree temperature rating keeps us toasty
- 800-fill down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Pertex Microlight and nylon ripstop fabrics resist abrasions
- DWR treatment resists light moisture
- Anatomically designed footbox for natural foot position
- Drawcord hood cinches down to trap heat
- Dual zippers for easy access at any time
- Item #MAR00TJ
4.5 based on 29 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.