Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Embrace the cold.
More often than not, the best snow days come with the worst weather. Give your grom the protection he needs with the Marmot Boys' Headwall Jacket. The body-mapped insulation situates warmth where it's needed most so he won't be begging to go into the warming hut after a couple of runs, and the jacket's burly two-layer Marmot MemBrain construction offers the waterproof, breathable protection he needs to explore the slopes in less than ideal conditions. The Headwall Jacket is decked out with a snap-off hood for additional weather protection and wearing versatility. An integrated powder skirt ensures he won't be digging snow out of his jacket at the bottom of each run. A variety of pockets, including a goggle pocket and specialized sleeve pass pocket, keeps all of his essentials organized and secure.
- Toasty, protective ski jacket for wintry days on hill
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps him comfortably dry
- Regular fit provides plenty of room for layers
- Synthetic insulation throughout wraps him in cozy warmth
- Powder skirt cinches shut to block out sneaking snow
- Multitude of pockets stash all of his essentials
- Item #MAR019D