- Performance tights for enduring cold starts to adventures
- Polyester blend is comfortable, soft, and stretchy
- Fabric wicks moisture and drys extremely quickly
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility for all activities
- Flatlocked seems and a lack of tags adds to the comfort
- Item #MAR01JC
- Q & A
Warm but weird fitting
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
I ordered the Medium size and I am 5'8" and 155 pounds. They fit well around the waist and thighs while a little loose around the ankles. I also noticed that the elastic waist band is going to be prone to over-stretching and may wear out sooner than wanted. I was curious as to the warmth as they are very thin compared to another brand I wear. I wore these in 35 degree Fahrenheit for a trail race and my legs stayed warm. Speaking of other brands, I wear Large size tights in other brands, but based on other reviews I ordered Medium and was glad I did, although I wear Medium size shorts in all other brands. I am mostly satisfied but I do not see these lasting for years like my other thermal tights have, but only time will tell.
Bought these in M which fit but are slightly baggy. I am 6â 165lbs. They are warm though.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 155lbs
Bought this recently to layer up under my shell skiing pants as those were freezing when the conditions were windy. What a great buy!
These look more like long underwear. Are they really tights that can be used alone?
Great question Joseph and you are right - they are more akin to mid-weight thermal / long john bottoms, not quite what you are thinking of as tights to be used alone as an outer layer. I would think they would work well though when used with a pair of running shorts.