Built for anything but beach weather.
Don't let the name fool you—the Marmot Men's Hampton Jacket is anything but a fair-weather friend. Designed to endure the harshest of Northeast or Northwest winters (and everything inbetween), the Hampton features a waterproof and breathable MemBrain construction and fully taped seams, which when combined protect you against moisture and precipitation alike. Additionally, the 700-fill down insulation provides furnace-like fervor in the face of less-than-comfortably-cool temperatures, while the internal knit cuffs seal out cold drafts. The bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand and secure, and the hood (alongside the faux fur ruff) is entirely removable a customized look or protection.
- A warm jacket for wet, relentless winter weather
- MemBrain construction is waterproof, breathable
- 700-fill down insulation provides furnace-like fervor
- Internal cuffs seal out cold drafts
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Faux fur ruff and hood are removable for custom protection
- Item #MAR00XR
- Q & A
Great but really long
- Size Bought: Medium
Great parka, love everything about it except that it's too long. At 5'9" 177 a medium fit great around my chest but the bottom was closer to my knees than my hips.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
This is a great high quality jacket, meeting or exceeding my expectations, with one key exception, it is a little thin on the insulation. I have another marmot parka, which has much more insulation and was expecting more. I wish it was more insulated, it would have been my favorite coat.