Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Halo Tent
With a unique pole design and large doors, Marmot's Halo Tent has plenty of usable living space for the whole family. This spacious tent includes several wall pockets to keep gear organized throughout the camping trip, and the double vestibules provide shelter for muddy hiking boots or duffel bags full of gear. Although it's designed for weekend camping or family camping, the Halo has the ingredients of a more rugged mountain shelter—DAC press-fit poles, floor-level vents, and a fully sealed rain fly—to withstand rainy weather during our next family camping trip.
- Reliable mountain shelter for camping with the family
- Large front door for easy entry throughout the night
- Large front vestibule for storage and coverage
- Interior storage compartments for organization
- Poles attach with clip and sleeve combo for security
- Colored-coded clips and poles for easy pitching
- Item #MAR01AY
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.