sale $120.97 $219.9545% Off
For long, cold days.
When Marmot set out to make a Boys’ version of the popular Guides Down Hooded JR Jacket, it decreased the size of the components, but not the features. Marmot treated the down insulation with Down Defender to help it resist the compressive effect of moisture while it insulates your kiddo against the cold as he waits for the bus. In case of flurries, the outside of the jacket has a DWR finish that deflects light precipitation. Once at school, the down compresses easily to fit in his locker, and the Angel-Wing Movement design ensures he’ll be able to play freely on the basketball court at lunch.
- Insulated jacket for cold school days
- Down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR and down defender treatments resist moisture
- Angel-Wing Movement for freedom of motion
- Wind flap behind the zipper blocks drafts
- Elastic cuffs hold the sleeves in place
- Item #MAR01GF
[face fabric] polyester mini ripstop, DWR, [lining] polyester embossed
700-fill down, Down Defender
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand
- Q & A
Which size fits a 145 pound, 66 inch boy.