Select a Size
Select a Color
Find nature with the Graviton.
Pack a weekend's worth of food and clothes inside Marmot's Graviton 48 Backpack and head out to the desert. This pack's Ventilated Airflow Suspension keeps you cool and comfy on the approach, while the Tubular Aluminum Frame ensures stability so your gear doesn't swing with each step. Marmot padded the shoulder straps and waist belt with airmesh for breathable comfort.
The Graviton is a traditional top loader with an extra sleeve and hanging clip for your hydration reservoir. There are two attachments for trekking poles, or ice tools if you're a climber. Marmot's pocket configuration for this pack includes a large top lid for maps and much-needed trail essentials, an internal mesh pocket for valuables like keys, and waist belt pockets for energy gels and lip balm.
- Ventilated Airflow Suspension
- Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Padded airmesh shoulder straps and waist belt
- Top access
- Hydration port and hanging clip
- Dual tool and trekking pole attachments
- Top lid pocket with internal mesh pocket and key clip
- Waist belt pockets
- Item #MAR00TM
- [main] 70D nylon ripstop, [reinforcements] 100D nylon ripstop
- 48L (2929cu in)
- Ventilated Airflow Suspension, Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- yes, padded
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, port and hanging clip
- 2 waist belt, 1 lid, 1 internal lid, 1 external stash
- Trekking Pole Carry
- 28.5 x 13.5 x 12in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?