Overnight escapes to adventurous treks.
- Wrap-around zip access to main compartment
- Storm collar with top compression strap
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Airflow suspension
- Padded shoulder straps, waist belt
- Zippered lid compartment with mesh pocket
- Hydration port and clip for reservoir
- Dual tool/trekking pole attachment
- Water bottle/gear pockets
- Dual hip belt pockets
- Daisy chain
- Item #MAR00SO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my first pack and I really like it. I've only used it once, but it was perfect for a 2-3 day 20 mile hike. It's light and the material stretches a lot. The material is more durable than it looks. I'm petite (5'2", 115 lbs.) and was concerned that this might be too big, but it fit very well. I love the pockets on the waist. The water bottle pocket could be better; I always needed help getting my bottle back in if I was wearing the pack. The storage area on the outside top is very nice and holds a lot. I would definitely recommend this!