Overnight escapes to adventurous treks.
- Wrap-around zip access to main compartment
- Storm collar with top compression strap
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Airflow suspension
- Padded shoulder straps, waist belt
- Zippered lid compartment with mesh pocket
- Hydration port and clip for reservoir
- Dual tool/trekking pole attachment
- Water bottle/gear pockets
- Dual hip belt pockets
- Daisy chain
- Item #MAR00SO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a very comfortable pack. I am 5'2" 120lbs for reference. The hip strap is comfortable as well. The material is stretchy which makes it easy to zip and stuff things inside. The outside pocket is great to keep a sweatshirt or jacket in. I do think this pack is pretty small, so keep that in mind. I have used it for 5 day backpacking (hammocking) trips, however I'm not sure this will be big enough for my next trip to the Tetons (will have to have a bear canister, tent, sleeping pad, etc.). If you're going for shorter hikes, this is great!