Winter's for exploring.
After a week of being stuck in a stuffy office, it's time to get out and explore the snow-covered mountains with the Marmot Glide Softshell Gloves keeping your hands comfortable and warm. Their breathable softshell construction lets heat escape once you start to heat up as you break trail through the deep snow, and the stretch construction keeps your hands mobile to roll up a few snowballs as you wait for your snowshoe partner to catch up.
- Gloves ideal for winter snowshoe hikes and Nordic skiing
- Breathable softshell construction is weather-resistant
- Stretch construction has a dexterous fit and feel
- Silicone print on palm provides a secure grip
- Hook-and-loop wrist strap keeps cold snow out
- Item #MAR01A3
- Q & A
Very Nice Gloves
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered these gloves because I thought they would be good for a variety of activities in cool but not really cold activities such as hiking or spring skiing. Well I received them, and they look and felt great and comfy. They met all my expectations and surpassed them. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to me, this glove is the mens version with mens sizing. I ordered it in small, and it was way too big. I normally wear a womens small or womens medium in womens gloves, and these were huge. Sadly, I have to return them. Marmot does make these gloves in a womens version with womens sizing but they were not available on the backcountry website in a womens small or medium at the time of ordering.