Fulcrum 15 Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
Add another reliable piece to your outdoor camping kit with this versatile three-season bag. From cool climbing trips in the desert to shoulder-season backpacking excursions, its light and packable yet toasty-warm down insulation will be a welcome companion on chilly nights in your favorite places.
- 3-season bag for fall backpacking and high-altitude summer campouts
- 15-degree rating is ideal for shoulder-season excursions
- Down insulation is light and packable without sacrificing warmth
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps your down loftier in wet conditions
- Smooth-curved baffles reduce down shifting at night or in-transit
- Multi-baffle drawcord hood prevents heat loss during sleep
- Two-way locking zipper ensures easy access and quick ventilation
- Internal stash pocket keeps your headlamp close by
- Secondary zipper provides added ventilation on warmer summer nights
- Item #MAR01YV
- 100% recycled synthetic
- 700-fill down, Down Defender treatment
- [main zipper] full-length two-way, [secondary zipper] fold-down
- Draft Tube
- snagless, insulated
- [internal] 1 stash
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2019
Toasty Warm Sleeping Bags
These sleeping bags kept my hubby and I warm whilst camping in Yellowstone. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
May 5, 2020
How much does the bag weigh?
April 11, 2020
Is there a size dimension chart?
April 14, 2020
Hey Eli, Marmot did not provide us with the specs when we posted the product page but i was able to find the length of the regular bag is 72 inches. Where there other dimensions you were looking for?
April 10, 2020
November 10, 2019
Can you tell me the fill weight and compressed volume of this bag? I am trying to compare it to the Marmot Helium, which looks to be similar in design with a fill power of 800 instead of 700.
November 14, 2019
Hi Dustin, The fill weight of this bag is 19.5oz/550grams. The compressed volume is 404.6ci/6.63 liters
November 7, 2019
What is the weight of this bag?
November 13, 2019
Hi David, The weight of this bag is 2lbs 4.5 oz. The fill weight is 19.5oz/550g
October 31, 2019
What's the comfortable temperature? What's the actual filling weight of down
November 13, 2019
I had called Marmot to double check these specs. It looks like the comfort rating is 21.4F and the weight of the bag is 2lbs 4.5oz. The exact fill of this back is 19.5oz/550g.