Slice up early morning groomers or late afternoon powder stashes in the Marmot Freerider Jacket. The two layer Gore-Tex membrane in this comfortable ski and snowboard jacket prevents weather from penetrating your jacket and compromising your layering as you ride through a wet snow storm. As the day goes on and you hit the boot pack to find some late afternoon fresh the Gore-Tex membrane will allow excess heat out, or when you get really hot, large pitZips dump heat quickly to regulate your body temperature. As you cycle back up to the top for your last run of the day snack on a granola bar from one of the many pockets or slide your goggles into the internal pocket to clear the lenses of fog.
- Ski and snowboard shell that provides all day comfort on the hill
- 2L Gore-Tex membrane resists weather and breathes for long days
- DWR treatment beads water on the surface to prevent penetration
- Large Pitzips dump excess heat on the skin track or boot pack
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps snow out of your layers
- Plethora of pockets hold all of your daily essentials within reach
- Helmet compatible hood blocks the elements while you stay protected
- Item #MAR01IS
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 150lbs
Jacket seems well made with nice features. It does run small around the chest . Initially tried a M and that felt too tight around the chest when the jacket was zipped.