Select a size:
Why We Like The Fortress Tent
Built for backpacking trips with a small group, the Marmot Fortress 3-Person 3-Season Tent comes equipped with all of the best features of the top-selling Tungsten Tent, but also a full canopy and additional guy outs to help handle stormy weather. Spacious and sturdy, this tent comfortably fits three spaciously thanks to the zone pre-bend design and vertical walls, while the burly, treated fabrics do their part to repel water in a downpour. Furthering its robust construction, sturdy aluminum poles clip together with color-coded Easy Pitch clips for a quick setup. Then, the two D-shaped doors open up the flow to help us sneak in and out throughout the night, while two vestibules give us plenty of dry storage space for everyone's gear. Internal pockets help our group organize smaller items, and a lampshade pocket securely holds our headlamp to create ambient light.
- Robust and spacious tent for backpacking in varying conditions
- Rainfly and floor are treated to repel precipitation
- Zone pre-bend construction maximizes space for comfort
- Two doors and two vestibules open up storage space and access
- Color-coded pole attachment gets the tent set up quickly
- Canopy and guy outs included to help prepare for storms
- Multiple pockets organize everyone's gear
- Item #MAR01AU
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.