New Styles, More Savings:
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other 3-Season Backpacking Tents we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fortress Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
Built with the popular Tungsten design in mind, the Marmot Fortress 2P Tent is a more storm-hearty version of the old favorite. It has a full fabric canopy with a vent and additional guyline attachments, so you can batten down the hatches during strong wind and rain. The Fortress kept your favorite Tungsten features like the full-coverage fly, vertical walls, and color-coded clips and poles that make setting it up a cinch whether you're ten feet from your car or ten miles down the trail. Marmot shaved off a few ounces by making the foot end of the tent slightly narrower, leaving you with plenty of headspace without the burden of space you don’t need.
- Lightweight tent for backpacking in dismal weather
- Two-person capacity has plenty of room for your buddy or dog
- Full fabric canopy and fly seal out bad weather
- Guyline attachments let you secure the tent in wind
- Vertical walls for ample headspace
- Two vestibules keep your gear close and protected
- Item #MAR01AT