Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight refuge from the storm.
Built with the popular Tungsten design in mind, the Marmot Fortress 2P Tent is a more storm-hearty version of the old favorite. It has a full fabric canopy with a vent and additional guyline attachments, so you can batten down the hatches during strong wind and rain. The Fortress kept your favorite Tungsten features like the full-coverage fly, vertical walls, and color-coded clips and poles that make setting it up a cinch whether you're ten feet from your car or ten miles down the trail. Marmot shaved off a few ounces by making the foot end of the tent slightly narrower, leaving you with plenty of headspace without the burden of space you don’t need.
- Lightweight tent for backpacking in dismal weather
- Two-person capacity has plenty of room for your buddy or dog
- Full fabric canopy and fly seal out bad weather
- Guyline attachments let you secure the tent in wind
- Vertical walls for ample headspace
- Two vestibules keep your gear close and protected
- Item #MAR01AT