Select style & size:Select options
Space without weight.
No matter what your relationship is with your backpacking partner, it's nice to have a little space while sleeping in a tent, especially once morning breath sets in. With its volume optimizing design, the Marmot Force 2p Tent strikes a balance between light and spacious for a comfortable sleeping and hiking experience.
The new twin tip floor design increases the overall durability of the tent by placing two additional DAC poles at either end. It also increases space within the tent by more efficiently utilizing head and foot areas. Dual doors and vestibules allow for easy ins and outs without having to roll over your partner in the middle of the night. Interior pockets allow you to stash small pieces of gear, and a headlamp pocket helps diffuse light within the tent for nice, homey feel once inside. Color coded Easy Pitch clips and poles reduce your fumble time when setting up camp after sundown, and light reflective points make finding your tent after a moonlight hike a little bit easier.
- Backpacking tent designed to give a little space on trail
- Tough, lightweight fabrics ensures longevity
- No-see-um mesh keeps bugs out while promoting breathability
- Pole placement increases space and durability
- Two doors enhances natural flow of design
- PU-coating on fabrics adds protection from elements
- Color-coded clips make for an insanely easy pitch
- Footprint (sold separately) prolongs life of tent
- Item #MAR013V
- Q & A
Light and Spacious
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This tent is truly a 2P tent and is a great balance of weight, ease of use, and space. I have only brought it car camping, but have been very happy with it so far.