Featherless Reversible Hooded Jacket
When your young adventurer heads out on a snow day morning, it's a safe bet that she's not gonna try all too hard to keep her jacket dry. Between epic neighborhood snowball fights and first ascents on the local sled hill, she'll probably encounter a fair bit of snow, and thanks to the Marmot Featherless Reversible Hooded Jacket that won't mean that she'll be shivering cold when she finally wanders back home. This jacket uses Marmot's Featherless insulation, which is designed to warm just as well as down insulation would, but works to maintain that warmth when wet. Whereas down loses its loft and insulating properties when snow soaks through, Featherless insulation keeps the heat turned up to ensure that even when she's soaking with snow she'll still stay warm. Plus, it's got a cool reversible style that lets her switch up her look to match the day's activities.
- Reversible insulated jacket that won't quit in snowy conditions
- Featherless insulation stays warm when she takes a dive in wet snow
- Cool reversible style gives her fun ways to switch her look up
- Fleece lining on the sleeves delivers added warmth and comfort
- Snug-fitting hood keeps their head cozy in windy weather
- Hand pockets on either side provide convenient everyday storage
- Item #MAR01X7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 135lbs
My daughter loves this jacket. Being reversible is a plus. Keeps her warm.