Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
The versatile, lightweight Marmot Featherless Jacket will add a nice bit of warmth to all your cool weather outdoor pursuits. Whether you climbing, hiking, or out for a nice evening on the town, the 3M Thinsulate insulation will keep you comfortable. Thinsulate is comparable to down, but unlike down, it can retain its warmth when wet so surprise afternoon snow flurries won't dampen your adventure. Elastic cuffs and hem seal in your body heat for added warmth and when it's extra cold, the Featherless Jacket is Zippin compatible so it can be paired with select Marmot jackets for robust protection from the elements. At the end of your adventure, the space-saving jacket stuffs into its own pocket to reduce space in your pack for convenient transport back home.
- Versatile jacket for light warmth during cool weather adventures
- 3M Thinsulate provides down-like warmth even through wet conditions
- Angel-Wing Movement keeps you mobile without jacket hem riding up
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in your body heat for added warmth
- Zippin Compatible with select Marmot jackets for robust protection
- Jacket stuffs into inside pocket for space-saving transport home
- Item #MAR01K1
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- 3M Thinsulate Featherless
- Center Back Length
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, [interior] 1 zippered stuff
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 24, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 185 lbs
This jacket seems to be very well made and looks great. I wear XL and the jacket fits perfectly with just enough room for a fleece or hoodie if needed. I do not think it is quite as warm as a down filled jacket, but I will gladly sacrifice just a little warmth and not have to deal with feathers leaking from seams. By layering, I have kept warm even on below zero mornings. Overall I am very pleased with this jacket; great fit, looks good, warm, and great price. I would recommend this jacket and would buy again.
November 10, 2018
What is the fill rating or the comfortable rating in fahrenheit for the Item #MAR01K1
November 20, 2018
Hey Thomas! This 3M Thinsulate Featherless insulation is equivalent to 700 fill power down!