Featherless Hybrid Insulated Jacket
Whether you are wearing it as a mid layer under a technical shell for a day on the slopes, or as an outer layer during a shoulder season hike, the Marmot Featherless Hybrid Insulated Jacket is sure to keep you warm, dry, and moving easily. The outer stretch nylon ripstop can handle normal wear and tear and moves with you so that you never feel restricted while heading towards a peak. This jacket also boasts warm 3M thinsulate insulation that traps body heat even when wet, and Driclime lining that wicks moisture off of your skin when you start to work up a sweat.
- Lightweight insulator for long trips in the backcountry
- Nylon ripstop outer easily handles wear and tear on trail
- 3M Thinsulate insulation traps body heat even when it is wet
- Driclime lining wicks moisture when you start working hard
- Large pack pockets hold your skins or other items close by
- Elastic hem and cuffs keep chilling winds out of your layers
- Item #MAR01K2
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 154lbs
This jacket is light weight I really loved it