2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Featherless Component Jacket
Different seasons call for different jacket requirements, but you can be prepared for any weather condition with the waterproof shell and insulated liner of the Marmot Featherless Component Jacket. Having a down jacket in frigid temperatures is ideal, but the second the conditions turn wet, that puffy quickly turns into a sloppy mess. With the liner of the Featherless Component Jacket, you can enjoy all the perks of wearing down without enduring the misery of a saturated and compromised piece. The folks at Marmot were able to achieve this by stuffing the liner with their Thinsulate, which creates the same warmth as regular down, but retains double the loft when wet to keep you warm.
If you don't need the extra warmth, the Thinsulate Featherless Insulation is removable, so you can take advantage of the Component Jacket's MemBrain waterproof and breathable fabric on temperate spring, summer, and fall days. This 4-season versatility, coupled with multiple zippered pockets for storage and the ability move freely via the jacket's stretch capabilities, renders it the perfect choice for pillaging pow, beating the monsoon, or navigating the trail.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for performance throughout the year
- Waterproof shell blocks moisture from the snow and the rain
- Removable liner provides warmth in both wet and dry conditions
- Shell's adjustable cuffs and hem help to seal out the elements
- Zippered pockets accommodate and secure your on-trail essentials
- Helmet-compatible hood offers additional protection in storms
- Removable hood provides you with increased condition versatility
- Item #MARZ9E4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.