Select a Size
Select a Color
Developed for high-altitude pursuits and expeditions into the bitter cold, the Marmot Expedition Mitt employs a waterproof and breathable face fabric with lofty insulation to create a cozy, on-route sleeping bag for your digits.
- Warm mittens built for backcountry missions of all kinds
- Membrain laminate seals out the weather while remaining breathable
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps heat while staying lightweight
- Driclime lining wicks moisture to keep your hands free from sweat
- Wrist strap and drawstring gauntlet work to keep snow out
- Reinforced palm prevents ripping and tearing from everyday wear
- Built in nose wipe is soft on your face to fight the sniffles
- Item #MAR01TM
- [face fabric] WPD-A142-H6, [lining] DriClime
- MemBrain insert
- PrimaLoft Gold
- gauntlet drawcord
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 14, 2020
Disappointed after amazing 2018 version
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
I bought these gloves in 2018 and they were amazing! I was buying a second pair for myself. These are not soft inside like the last ones. Haven’t decided if I should return or not. Hopefully they are as warm.