Ether DriClime Hooded Jacket
The Marmot Ether DriClime Hooded Jacket protects you from the wind and light rain on those days where the wind just keeps blowing. A DriClime lining wicks away moisture keeping you cool while you're hiking up steep switchbacks or just on a morning run through the neighborhood. Mesh underarm ventilation works to dump excess heat, and 360 degree reflection means that you'll be more visible on that early morning run.
- A windbreaker for those extra windy hikes or trail runs
- Stay cool on the move with moisture wicking DriClime lining
- Mesh underarm vents provide breathability to avoid overheating
- 360 degree reflectivity makes you more visible in the early morning
- Packs into pocket to easily stow away in a backpack when hiking
- Item #MAR01JT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Bought this as a gift for a shoulder-season jacket (early Fall / late Spring). Nice quality and fit true-to-size, the receiver is super happy with it.