Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Sale from Current price: $42.73 Original price: $94.95
Select a color:Dark Steel
Select a size:
Why We Like the Escalante Pant
Like the free and flowing stone of Utah's famed canyons, the Marmot Escalante Pant delivers comfort and fluidity for effortless movement on and off the wall. Its stretch fabric is abrasion-resistant to withstand scrapes and slides, while a DWR treatment sheds moisture to prevent your pants from bogging down. Multiple pockets on the front and rear ensure your adventuresome essentials are within reach at all times.
- Marmot's durable climbing pants for tough hikes and rough walls
- Stretch fabric enhances mobility through difficult sequences
- DWR treatment repels light rain and moisture
- UPF sun protection reduces exposure to harmful rays
- Adjustable waist dials in the perfect fit
- Front and rear pockets haul your favorite climbing essentials
- Item #MARZ98T
- 97% nylon 3% elastane, DWR treatment
- 2 open hand, 1 open rear, 1 zippered leg
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.