Sleek and chic.
A streamlined alternative to bulkier winter jackets, the Marmot Women's Elsee Jacket exudes sleek, sophisticated style paired with lightweight insulation to fend off chilly temperatures. Ideal for nights on the town and morning commutes in cool transitional seasons, the Elsee Jacket forgoes the heavier insulation and protection of more insulated pieces and waterproof ski jackets.
Thermal R insulation adds a touch of warmth in chilly weather without being stifling and sweaty, especially if you head inside a local establishment with friends for some drinks. Performance knit polyester fabric is soft and comfortable, complete with a DWR finish for water-repellent protection from oncoming rain showers. The elastic-knit cuffs and waistband make for a secure fit while handwarmer pockets offer a cozy refuge for cold hands.
- Streamlined, stylish jacket for chilly nights and commutes
- Lightweight Thermal R insulation adds low-bulk warmth
- Performance knit fabric with water-repellent finish
- Asymmetric zipper for a fashionable aesthetic
- Elastic-knit cuffs and waistband for a secure fit
- Handwarmer pockets offer cozy refuge for cold hands
- Item #MAR015Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'8"
I have order Marmot brand before, so I thought I knew the sizing well, but this jacket runs REALLY small. I ordered an XL, but when I tried it on, it felt more like a medium.