Enter the white room.
When the snow report is deep, the temps are cold, and fluffy pow is calling, reach for the Marmot Girls' Elise Jacket to get out and satiate your powder hunger. The waterproof MemBrain fabric sheds the snow and rain so you can head back up the lift for another run instead of heading into the lodge to dry off. The specialized ski pass pocket keeps your RFID cards separate from your phone, so the ticket checker won't tackle you off the chair. Plus, the internal mesh goggle pocket allows you to stash an extra pair in case your gogs fog up and you don't have time to go hover over the women's room hand dryer for ten minutes while there are turns to be slashed.
- An insulated jacket for skiing and riding at the resort or backcountry
- MemBrain fabric waterproof and breathable for open-season pow-huntin'
- Thermal insulation lining provides extra warmth for snowy days
- Taped seams improve durability and resistance to elements
- Ski pass sleeve pocket allows for designated, RFID-safe storage
- Pow skirt keeps the fluff from entering into your jacket
- Zippered chest pocket holds phone, wallet, snack and safety kit
- Item #MAR019P