Enter the white room.
When the snow report is deep, the temps are cold, and fluffy pow is calling, reach for the Marmot Girls' Elise Jacket to get out and satiate your powder hunger. The waterproof MemBrain fabric sheds the snow and rain so you can head back up the lift for another run. Plus, the internal mesh goggle pocket allows you to stash an extra pair of lenses in case your goggles fog up and you don't have time to go hover over fire place for ten minutes while there is powder to be had.
- Insulated jacket keeps you out in the powder all day
- MemBrain shell is waterproof and breathable
- Thermal insulation lining provides extra warmth
- Taped seams improve durability and resistance to elements
- Ski pass sleeve pocket keeps ski pass secure
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of underlying layers
- Item #MAR019P
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Weight: 55lbs
Perfect fit! My 6 year old wears the small and my 8 year old in the medium. They are warm and not bulky. The kids love them! Can’t wait for snow!