On the road to adventure.
Whether you're riding the rails downtown to tackle another work week or heading out for a day in search of alpine lakes to beat the summer heat, the Marmot Eldorado Backpack has your back, literally. Crafted with a tough, polyester ripstop, this pack withstands bushwhacking and rock-scrambling adventures, and boasts a padded, shoulder harness (with a sternum strap) to stabilize your load—without breaking your back. The front bungee makes stashing a rain jacket quick and easy, while two, side water bottle pockets ensure that hydration's always close at hand. Plus, the large, main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve to fit your computer when it's a day spent in the office, crunching numbers instead of trail miles.
- Reliable pack for travel or hiking
- Durable, polyester ripstop construction
- Padded shoulder harness features sternum strap
- Front bungee holds extra layers
- Padded laptop sleeve stores your computer safely
- Water bottle pockets help you stay hydrated
- Item #MAR00YM