Select a size:
Why We Like The Elche Pant
Scooching up a chimney and scrambling up choss fields has never left our pants in great shape, but we've found new confidence in our outdoor wear with the Elche Pant. Midweight fabric wards off abrasions while highly stretchy material makes bounding across streams and pulling an unconventional alpine knee a breeze. Built-in UPF 50 coverage helps us out on sunny days, and multiple pockets come in handy for storing snacks and other essentials.
- Marmot's hiking and climbing pant for outdoor adventuring
- Midweight abrasion-resistant fabric is highly durable
- Four-way stretch for full freedom of movement
- A UPF 50 rating to protect against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Drop-in hand pockets and zippered rear pockets for convenience
- Item #MARZ9HU
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.