Edge Insulated Pant
When he's standing on the edge of his first ever blue or black run he's got a lot on his mind, but thankfully none of that will be about feeling wet or cold when he's got on the Marmot Edge Insulated Pants. These warm and waterproof ski pants will help him tune down the distractions so he can focus on meeting new challenges. A waterproof Membrain shell helps keep him dry when the snow picks up, while synthetic Thermal R insulation delivers all-day warmth that won't quit when the temperatures plummet. Elastic gaiters at the ankle keep out snow in case he falls down or gets into the deep stuff, and a handy combination of the adjustable waist and removable suspenders ensures that his fit is always comfortable and secure. So with all those distractions out of the way the only thing left to do is drop into that run and toast his success later with a nice hot mug of cocoa.
- Ski pants with reliable protection from snow and cold temps
- Waterproof shell helps keep him dry on snowy days or clumsy falls
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth for cold morning starts
- Removable suspenders keep his pants secure as he flies down the hill
- Ankle gaiters ensure that snow can't sneak up into his boot
- Zippered pockets give him secure space for trail maps and snacks
- Growth-spurt friend grow feature adjusts cuffs up to an inch
- Item #MAR01WQ
What do you think about this product?