Rain protection worthy of the stars.
You don't need an astronomical alignment to happen in order to stay dry bushwhacking through Alaska, you just need the Marmot Eclipse Pant. These technical rain pants feature fully sealed seams and a waterproof membrane that'll keep your legs dry no matter how many directions mother nature is throwing the wet stuff at you. The 2.5-layer MemBrain is still smart enough to provide breathable performance as well, so you don't get wet from the inside out, either. To make the Eclipse Pants even better, Marmot added 3/4-length side zips for easy on and off, and articulated knees to keep your movements free and easy on the trail, even through the rain.
- Technical rain pants for weather protection on the trail
- MemBrain offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Articulated knees provide rock scrambling-worthy mobility
- Side zippers for easy on and off in the middle of a hike
- Incorporated belt ensures a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Keep your trail snacks dry in the zippered pockets
- Regular fit for easy layering over your hiking pants
- Eco-friendly nylon construction uses a water- and PFC-free process
- Item #MAR01HP