Whether it's a big ice wall you've been dreaming of forever or a backcountry line that's always seemed out of reach, the Marmot Eclipse Jacket will be there to help you reach new heights. Waterproof and breathable, the Eclipse is the perfect sidekick for high alpine adventures of all kinds. A MemBrain Eco shell gives you completely waterproof protection from rain in the valley and snow up high, and keeps it green with entirely recycled fabrics.
Two high pockets sit above pack straps or harnesses, so you have quick access to gear when you need it, while underarm vents let you quickly dump heat when grueling accents and powdery descents have you working up a sweat. Throw on the adjustable hood when winds howl and snow flies, and quickly adjust it with peripheral adjustment tabs. You've got all of this with Marmot's Angel Wing Movement technology ensuring that your jacket won't ride up with overhead arm movements, keeping cold winds out and tricky routes within reach.
- Accomplish more in alpine environments with this waterproof shell
- MemBrain Eco shell keeps you dry in snow and freezing rain
- Pockets sit above pack straps and harnesses for easy gear access
- Underarm vents let you quickly release heat when you start to sweat
- Adjustable hood keeps out precipitation and cold winds
- Angel Wing technology keeps jacket from riding up when you reach
- Item #MAR01JJ
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain Eco, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, EvoDry treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help