Drake Passage Featherless Component Jacket
If you're looking to stay warm from the first fall chill until the snow finally melts, then the Marmot Drake Passage Featherless Component Jacket is the way to go. This convenient and versatile jacket is a toasty waterproof and insulated piece on frigid winter days, but has three-in-one zip-out functionality that lets you rock an insulated vest and rain shell separately in the spring and fall. The shell is made with Marmot's waterproof Membrain technology, which, along with critically sealed seams, will keep you dry from all but the wettest snows and heaviest rains.
Meanwhile, warmth comes by way of Featherless insulation technology, which mimics the warming properties of down without losing its loft in wet or humid conditions. This removable vest insulates your core and pairs well with sweaters and fleeces when you're rocking this jacket all together, then zips out to give you a cozy water-resistant vest for chilly fall day hikes. Pockets on both the shell and vest ensure that you've got convenient storage no matter how you wear it, and and adjustable hood on the shell keeps you protected from driving snow and whipping winds.
- Versatile three-in-one jacket with a removable insulated vest
- Durable outer shell protects you from rain and snow
- Removable vest features down-like synthetic insulation
- Water-resistant fabric on vest beads off lighter rain
- Adjustable shell hood helps you seal out driving winds and snow
- Shell jacket features lots of pockets for everyday storage
- Vest features two hand pockets to keep snacks close by on the trail
- Item #MAR01XV