Welcome the warm summer trails with open arms when you wear the Marmot Delaney Shorts for a weekend hike. These lightweight shorts feature a soft, breathable cotton blend to keep you cool and comfortable when the sun is high, with UPF 40 protection to keep you covered. With stretchy mobility woven into the fabric you'll have no problem tackling steep switchbacks or scrambling over the occasional boulder, and they include an assortment of pockets for stashing trail essentials.
- Lightweight hiking shorts for warm summer trails
- Cotton blend provides breathable, stretchy performance
- Snap closure back pockets secure small valuables
- Garment washed fabric offers a soft hand feel
- Regular fit ensures easy mobility as you hike
- Item #MAR01QV
- Q & A
True to size
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I returned this product because it didn't fit but wanted to leave a size review. I'm a size 2 in some Marmot gear with a 24" waist. However, I'd say these are more of a true US Size 2, so they don't fit me (usually US size 00 or 0). The material on these is very comfortable and would be nice for casual use or hiking.